Open shooting is open for both new and experienced archers, with range staff on hand if you need assistance. Our range is open for practice during the times below, with range equipment available for use. Shooting is first come first serve unless you reserve for a group of 10 or more. Our rates are affordable with numerous discounts available. See our Rates page for more information.
|Tuesday||Team Members Only|
*The range is reserved on Friday nights after 5pm through to the completion of our Jr. Olympic and adult training classes.
Last Call – All shooting will cease around 8:45 weekdays, and 5:45 weekends (15 minutes before close). Be sure to plan accordingly in order to get in an hour’s worth of shooting. Always check with us online for earlier closings due to severe weather.
With use of our equipment
- $20.00 per person for the first hour
- $5.00 per person for each additional half-hour
- All Day Pass $45.00 per person
With your own equipment
- Only $15.00 per person for the first hour
- Only $5.00 per person for each additional half-hour.
- All Day Pass $35.00
Equipment includes Recurve Bow, Arrows, and Armguard – Target Faces Extra
Elite Archers J.O.A.D and Senior Training Members Special Flat Rate
- Only $10.00/hr (No half hour rates)