Training Class Registration
Classes are open to both new and experienced archers ages 8 through adult. Below is the class Schedule for Spring 2021 at BayState Archers Training Center in Norwood.
March class- $120
- Fridays, Mar 5th-26th, 4 weeks
- Saturdays, Mar 7th-27th, 4 weeks
- Saturday classes full
April vacation archery camp – $120
- April 4/19 – 4/22 (Monday-Thursday)
- 90 minutes, 11am-12:30pm
- Open to both new and experienced archers, ages 8 through adult
- Limited to 12 archers
April class- $145
- Fridays, April 2nd – 30th, 5 weeks
- Saturdays, April 3rd – March 1st, 5 weeks
May class- $120
- Fridays, May 7th – 28th, 4 weeks
- Saturdays, May 8th – 29th, 4 weeks
June class- $120
- Fridays, June 4th – 25th, 4 weeks
- Saturdays, June 5th – 26th, 4 weeks
Your purchase will be confirmed by email. You will be asked to show the receipt from this purchase when we start classes, so please bring your phone or print the receipt from your shopping cart and bring it with you to class.
We prefer tuition be paid by cash, check or PayPal to help keep our costs low, but do accept most major credit cards. Discounts are also available when an existing member sponsors a friend new to the program. Please handle discounts when you are here in person at our front desk the first day of class.
Missed classes can be made up as a practice time credit on the week or weekends during public open shooting hours in the months of the class you signed up for.