Classes are open to both new and experienced archers ages 8 through adult. Below is the class Schedule for Fall 2021 at BayState Archers Training Center in Norwood.
October class- $145
- Fridays, October 1st – 29th, 5 weeks
- Saturdays, October 2nd – 30th, 5 weeks
November class- $120
- Fridays, November 5th – 26th, 4 weeks
- Saturdays, November 6th – 27th, 4 weeks
- 9am & 11am classes registration reserved for returning students, please call or stop by the range
December class- $90 (short session)
- Fridays, December 3rd – 17th, 3 weeks
- Saturdays, December 4th – 18th, 3 weeks
You will be asked to show the PayPal receipt from this purchase when we start classes, so please bring your phone or print the receipt from your shopping cart and bring it with you to class.
We prefer tuition be paid by cash, check or PayPal to help keep our costs low, but do accept most major credit cards. Discounts are also available when an existing member sponsors a friend new to the program. Please handle discounts when you are here in person at our front desk the first day of class.
Missed classes can be made up as a practice time credit on the week or weekends during public open shooting hours in the months of the class you signed up for.