Training Class Registration
Classes are open to both new and experienced archers ages 8 through adult. Below is the class Schedule for Spring 2020 at BayState Archers Training Center in Norwood.
February Class – $120
- Starting Friday, February 7th, for 4 weeks
- Starting Saturday, February 8th, for 4 weeks
March Class – $120
- Starting Friday, March 6th, for 4 weeks
- Starting Saturday, March 7th, for 4 weeks
April Class – $120
- Starting Friday, April 3rd, for 4 weeks
- Starting Saturday, April 4th, for 4 weeks
May Class – $145
- Starting Friday, May 1st, for 5 weeks
- Starting Saturday, May 2nd, for 5 weeks
Your purchase will be confirmed by email. You will be asked to show the receipt from this purchase when we start classes, so please bring your phone or print the receipt from your shopping cart and bring it with you to class.
We prefer tuition be paid by cash, check or PayPal to help keep our costs low, but do accept most major credit cards. Discounts are also available when an existing member sponsors a friend new to the program. Please handle discounts when you are here in person at our front desk the first day of class.
Missed classes can be made up as a practice time credit on the week or weekends during public open shooting hours in the months of the class you signed up for.