COVID-19: Our Safety Precautions
Like you, we have heard the following statement over and over. “These are certainly unprecedented times,” and it hurts that it is true. Through this time, your (our archery family and friends) well-being has been the most important to us. We know you depend on us to keep you safe. We will continue what we started before the shutdown, along with new social-distancing practices.
Some of the ways we are doing our part:
- Social distancing protocols to allow proper social distancing. Take everyday precautions to keep space between yourself and others before during and after your time at the range.
- Each day staff will begin with a thorough sanitizing/cleaning of the store, range, and all points of contact. The process will continue throughout the day and will be posted listing the date and time of the last sanitization.
- We offer contactless payment options
- Employees and Customer temperature checks
- Please come with your mask. If you arrive without one, unfortunately, you will not be allowed to enter.
- CONTINUE TO PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE and Be prepared to support our high standards of safety. We may ask you to wipe down any store equipment you are using.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer
- Disinfect any used items or surfaces as much as possible
- Avoid touching your face
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow rather than your hands
BEFORE COMING TO THE RANGE
- If you or anyone you have been near or in direct contact with a traveler arriving in the United States after leaving a country with Level 3 travel health notice related to COVID-19 in the past 14 days, Do not come to the range.
- Take your temperature with a thermometer twice a day and watch for a fever. A fever is a temperature 100.4°F/38°C or higher. Do not come to the range if you have a fever.
- If you have a cough, trouble breathing, shortness of breath. Do not come to the range.
Welcome to BayState Archers Training Center
BayState Archers Training Center – New England’s Newest Premier Archery Pro Shop and Training Center and its predecessors, BayState Archery & ArcheryUSA, have been seen on UPN’s Channel 38 Morning Show, Channel 5’s Chronicle, FOX -TV, The Boston Herald, the Boston Globe, NECN “styleboston”, and of course – YouTube.
BayState Archers Training Center specializes in promoting target archery as an Olympic sport. Our training center is among the best in the United States.
BayState Archers Training Center is open to the public. No membership is required. We offer instruction to children through our Jr. Olympic Archery Development (JOAD) program as well as training for adults, especially women in the sport, and we strongly encourage family participation.
Many of our students have been selected for U. S. and World Teams, are, or have been, on the United States Archery Team (USAT), U.S. Junior Dream Team, or have started archery clubs at such colleges and universities as Wellesley College, Brandeis, Bates College, and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.